To W(B)ed a Bong

The Bedding Diaries of a clueless, soon-to-be Bride

Monday, August 22, 2005

Dear reader from Kolkata

who googled "sex ed for clueless Bong groom" and got to this site,

I am so sorry that this site is unable to help you in your search. I suggest that you contact Sri Aildas Hemnani of the Manju Sanskar Kendra for help in this regard - I am told that he teaches all secrets to a blissful married life including when to have sex. I am not sure if he has a customized Bong course - I have asked him for it and I will surely let you know when he gets back to me. If you are unable to reach him, I am sure there are many kind-hearted Bong men there in Kolkata who could point you in the right direction. If you unable to find any of them, let me know - I can surely ask Kolkata readers of this blog to see if any of them can give you some clues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home