To W(B)ed a Bong

The Bedding Diaries of a clueless, soon-to-be Bride

Monday, June 13, 2005

About the blog

What does one do when one falls in love with one of those lazy, pretentious, vertically-challenged Bong men? Well, if I had any sense, I would have indulged in certain kinds of pseudo-intellectual pursuits for a couple of months and then once we had exhausted everything from Kant to Marx to Tolkien, I would have said a poignant goodbye to the man over a beautiful Key West sunset. Or maybe over some excellent Pisco sours in the the heights of Machu Pichu; there's definitely no shortage of breathtaking break-up locations. And then I would have promptly gone back home and married that nice Tam boy my appa so dutifully picked out for me and lived happily ever after. But alas! there's no point in discussing what would have been. For now, let it suffice to say that I am supposed to be getting married off to my Bong fiance on December, the 5th of this year. And I plan to document my gradual initiation(indoctrination?) into the Bong way of life in these pages in the months to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veena said...

dude, you obviously have some info that I don't. Who told you that I am getting married in all Tam style?

9:18 AM  
Blogger Sundar said...

sure makes for hilarious and interesting reading...but, r u really going through all this willingly....sounds implausible...though ppl do strange things when they "fall" in Love!!!!!neways..all the very best..matter of ur choices...

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home