To W(B)ed a Bong

The Bedding Diaries of a clueless, soon-to-be Bride

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Thanks to all of you who...

have sent in your wishes to Mrs. and Mr. S. Its really nice that you guys remember their upcoming 30th bedding anniversary. But I must say that they would be more happier if you send wishes to their emails ids and not mine.

Yes you idiots, I am keeping my unpronouncable name. All emails with references to Mrs S will be sent to Bill's mom.

Off to Poovar today. Hope to have long updates and some pictures in tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger zedzded said...

alright Mrs.S Jr. :-)
Accept it.. you cannot live in denial anymore...Its too late...haahaah

note : If I were you, I would prefer being called "Mrs.S" to "Mrs.S Jr."
Think about it.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Sunil said...

congratulations.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Ravages/CC said...

Oh yes, sorry. I forgot. Congratulations

12:36 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

:) congratulations. the bedding chronicles will continue?

12:17 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

Hi,

stumbled across your blog, its interesting to see all Indian weddings are as complicated and as stressful as mine was.I thought It was just me...

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home