To W(B)ed a Bong

The Bedding Diaries of a clueless, soon-to-be Bride

Monday, November 14, 2005

In mourning

Bill: What's my marital status? Its on the visa form.

Bride: What? Single.

Bill: I am going for my stamping on Dec 22nd.

Bride: Oh. Mine's on the 14th.

Bill: Yeah. That makes us Married.

Bride: @#$%

Bill: I know.

Bride: Can we run away from mandap?

Bill: Nonsense. This is serious.

Bride: I know.

Bill: @#$%. What are we going to do?

Bride: How the @#$% do I know?

Bill and I spent our last single weekend together(we won't spend another weekend with each other until after the wedding) mourning the imminent loss of freedom and singledom. To think that we will become virtuous and will not live in sin again. To think that from now on, we have to introduce each other as husband / wife. Is there really no hope after all?

6 Comments:

Blogger Anyesha said...

Ha..the loss of singledom and all its associated vices!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Pallavi said...

awww I am sure you will enjoy the other phase too...

www.bubblingbrooks.com

3:01 AM  
Blogger The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

muahaha! no there is no hope what-so-ever! welcome to the ball and chain club

3:48 AM  
Blogger Falstaff said...

Wasn't it marriage that Shakespeare described as being "the undiscovered country from whose bourn / no traveller returns"? Or was that death? I can never remember.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

lol.. it's the ol' ball and chain for you now! ;-) heheh!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Hornswoggler said...

well...takes some getting used to. But the transition would be fun too :)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home